Thursday 27 March 2014

Thrifted Thursday: Granny Sweater Weather


Hello Everyone. For today's Thrifted Thursday I though I would share something that has been keeping me very warm lately, the Granny Sweater. The Granny Sweater is definitely not the most flattering of sweaters but it incredibly cozy. This is necessary because while it is spring in many places, here in Waterloo it is still Winter. It even started snowing while we were taking pictures!


Plus how can you not like a sweater that is big enough it is practically a blanket?


 Soooooo cozy (despite its' resemblance to a straight jacket in this picture).


This Thrifted Thursday happens to be a double feature too! I have a thing for pearl strand necklaces and was immediately drawn to this one when i saw it at Value Village. The only problem is that whenever I wear it I cannot stop playing with the chain tassel on the end.


Granny Sweater - White Tiger Vintage
Lace Top - Gloss
Pants - American Eagle
Boots - Aldo
Hat - Target
Necklace - Value Village

A special shout out to my roommate Megan for taking such lovely photos!


Till next time I will be here, just dreaming of Spring.

Just Jacklynn


1 comment:

  1. Loving the posts - and that you're staying true to your (often granny-like) self!

    ReplyDelete